zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Wednesday 16 October 2013

YES ! It is HARD


Assalamualaikum to all my dear brothers and sisters.

Alhamdulilah for I still have been given a little bit of time from Allah to share something with you guys here. After all, my final examination will be held tomorrow. Quite scary to think about it but I put trust to Him to guide me and do my best tomorrow in shaa Allah. 

oh, pray for my success please :) love you all for the sake of Allah .

So, in shaa Allah as for this time I will talk about some tips or maybe some reminders you would say. Honestly, it just come to my mind a few days ago.

How to OBEY and LEAVE 

Actually the point I want to speak out here is about the commandments of Allah.

We all know that Islam is AD-DEEN . Islam is  the true way of life.
Our beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have sacrifice so many things just for us to understand and practice the way of Islam.

...This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion…] (Qur’an 5: 3)


We have to understand that Islam is a complete guideline for us to have a better live not only in this world but also the hereafter.

Allah says in the Quran :

“And verily, this is my Straight Path so follow it, and follow not other paths, for they will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become pious.” (Qur’an 6:153)

That is why we have to understand that  everything that Islam teaches us is actually for our own benefits. We might do not see it for now but  if we put our mind together  and think for a moment.

EVERYTHING IS POSITIVE


The first thing is to have a strong belief  in anything that islam teach.
That way it will open the door for us to actually walk the path of Allah.

The second step is :

Allah Is WATCHING 

Now, I don't think I'll have to explain a lot to you guys regarding this one. As we all know, Allah the One who can see everything. Nothing pass His side except that He knows it.

Even our own thought ! Trust me, HE KNOW and He is watching every step that we take. That is why on the day of Judgement Allah will question every single thing that we have done in this world.

MY BROTHERS  !!!

Don't you feel ashamed to have what you had done ?
Imagine if you did that thing in front of the religious person that you respect the most in your country !! Do you not feel shame ?

So, what about Allah ? YOU DID IT AND ALLAH IS WATCHING.

That is why my brothers and sisters, 
if you truly love Allah 

IF you TRULY LOVE ALLAH and MUHAMMAD SAW

then STOP 



Finally...

REMEMBER JAHANNAM

If you still want to continue doing  'that'
then remember Jahannam might be your resting place because of 'that' !

no.... it is far from be a place to rest. It is a place where you neither live or die.
It is a place where each seconds is regret

DESPAIR
PAINFUL

If you want too see more about jahannam to open your stubborn heart than

So, all I want to say is I love you all truly for the sake of Allah and I hope  that we all can see each other if not in this world then in shaa Allah  in jannah :)

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum, nice blog.. saya blogger baru.. done follow you.. harap follow saya balik.. :)

    ReplyDelete