zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Sunday 1 December 2013

Today is The Key for Tomorrow

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulilah, first of all let us thank Allah for giving us all the opportunity to take a breath at this moment and time because by Allah each second we have is so precious but sadly most of us didn't realize about it.

It have been quite some time since my last sharing with you all :)
I guess I cannot help it because there are quite issue going around me this weeks.

I ask Allah to open our heart to accept the truth and give us strength to walk and stay on the path.

Alright, actually today is quite a great day to me. Today, I have participate in 3 awesome events you can say .  It was quite tiring but I manage to go through it somehow ^^

Why is it I say today is the key for the future ?
simple to understand right. All of us have a point somewhere in this life to turn our life 180 degree, all that differentiate us is either we grab it or leave it.

well, basically that is what I learn today.

To be honest with you all, last night something happen and I was quite sad yet happy . Allah have taken away something that I want to hold on to but now I realize something, looking back almost everything I plan and wish for never go through.

Allah always plan the best. We all know that right however its up to us to stay believe that He got something better for us or not. 

My brothers and sisters I choose to stay firm and keep on believe in Him and by His will  I will keep on doing so and I hope so do you. 

Life is a journey. We share and walk on this path together. This is what I learn here :



This is my halaqah group :D

It is a group form by us where here we gathered and talk about the religion we love so much, Islam ...

I learn today that despite the hardship I might face now, there will always will be someone who experience a greater pain and for that reason I might stay strong and hold on to the dream I have which is to wake up the Ummah. 

OUR UMMAH !!!

Think about it, it is up to us to revive the ummah not anyone else.
If we stay afraid and hiding behind our own shadow
nothing will change

WE WILL NOT CHANGE 

Each one of us is an asset of Islam
We have to battle our own self in order to become a true slave of Allah

Get it ? 

:D

After quite some time there, I went to a celebration party of ProMahasiswa with brother Bukhairy :


He is quite a great man. He teach me a lot about the importance of relationship in the muslim ummah. Tonight we went to the party and eat roti canai . 



They were all so happy because their party had won in this year election. I'm happy for them too . Finally, after finish all the work here we went home to University Malaya.

Just when I thought all of this is over. I went to my Arabic class and it looks like there were still there and alhamdulilah I manage to learn quite a few things today although it just for a couple of minutes.

This is my ustaz or teacher . A really nice young man :


I know now that all of us is in an examination room
we are the candidates and Allah is the examiner.

He give us hardship not because He wants trouble for us but it is for our own benefits.

We might do not see it now 
But just keep on believe in Him.

Allah have a plan and His plan will always be the best for us

may Allah guide us all and keep us on the right path..aminn
may He forgive our sins.. aminn
may His mercy shine upon us all.

Thank you and assalamualaikum :)

3 comments:

  1. cute lah blog ni (^_^) jeles plak... btw nice sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and in depth information you provide.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    unwanted rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and
    I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Also visit my weblog path Of exile quest rewards

    ReplyDelete