zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Haram is HARAM & Halal is HALAL

Assalamualaikum my  dear brothers and sisters...

Its been a very long time since I have the time to post something to share with you guys here. Well, first time living in a university is quite tough and challenging I must say. It really open my eyes and heart to be here.

Since the last two weeks a couple of ikhtilat problem among students here has inspire me to wrote this to you all. Hope it can be helpful and eye opening for us all as Muslims in this deceiveful world.



My dear,
The most dangerous way of thinking 
in muslims today is


 "REGARD BIG THINGS AS A SMALL THINGS"


It is a disease that have strike us all without we even realize its coming.
Don't blame it on the media,
Don't blame it on the west,

BLAME IT ON YOURSELF...

I do not need to say and teach you what is forbidden and halal,
you know them better than I am
but miraculously we see muslims today have be blind about it.

Its like we already know the food is poisoned but we say

' its fine '

and we foolishly drink it.


My dear brothers and sisters,
your pure intention doesn't make your action halal.

Here, we have a film maker who want to produce an islamic love movie,
when the youth heard about we say :

'' WOW, this must be goooood ''

But as the  film is been broadcast we can watch tons of HARAM action such as a muslim man is touching the woman's hand who are not his mahram.

But when the producer is asked about it , what did he reply !! 

he said :

" its normal this day for man to touch woman "

I said Jahannam is far from being a normal place to live in my brothers and sisters.

and that is just a small fragments of thousand of unlawful acts that have been broadcast dirtying our teenagers today.


All I want say is, when we know that something is HARAM..
LEAVE IT .

don't ask why..
If Allah and His Rasool had said so then leave it and you'll be save.

Don't try to change it and make it look halal because akhi,

THE ONE WHO ARE BEEN FOOLING IS YOU

So, akhi wake up . NOT TOMORROW but TODAY.

"…Whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it and whatsoever he forbids you from, refrain [from it]." [Hashr:7]
"Say: If you love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and will forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger. If they turn away, then Allah indeed does not love those who disbelieve." [Imran:30-31]



No comments:

Post a Comment