zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Sunday 7 September 2014

For Everything That Come


In The Name Of Allah
The Most Gracious
The Most Merciful

Assalamualaikum to all my respected readers :D May God's mercy shine upon us all and may He makes us among those who walk in the right path.

Its have been a few months since I write anything in this blog of mine. Honestly, I'm not really busy. Should I say, I have this feeling that I have walk quite far away from the right path.

I only hope that Allah will forgive all of my sins and yours too. Lets us keep on praying for each other as we are all  brothers and the bonds we share is much thicker than blood !!




Just a few weeks ago, I received quite a shocking news regarding the course I want to take for undergraduate study. I cry when I see it. I really hope this time Allah will grant for what I ask because I think that what I want is the best for me but of course Allah knows better.

I didn't get what I ask. Allah gave me something else. The first time I see the news, my mind feels completely blank. All that come out are tears. But the I remember a verse from the Quran where Allah said in surah Al-Baqarah verse 216 :

"... But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. "

my dear brothers and sisters,



Life is a blessing from Allah. Although, we might lose or didn't get what we want, we have to believe in Him for Allah love us more than our mother love us. Sometimes, Allah didn't give what we ask because He want to give something better and sometimes He didn't grant us the thing we want most because He knows it might be harmful to us later in the future.

Sheikh Saleh Al-Maghamsi once said :

" The greatest iman is to think good about Allah "

That means, no matter what come in our ways, we know it is from Allah so we have to trust in Him and take the opportunity to do as best as we can for every chance we have.

Our prophet saw once tell us the strongest person is someone who is able to hold off his anger. Someone who is able to be patient on the moment when the hardship strike him is indeed the strongest person.

On another occasion, we learn that each hardship also come with a great prize. Forgiveness for our past sins. So, lets try to look in this way, each time something bad happen to you, look at it as a great way to erase your sins. That way, you will realize the hardship is actually a give from the Almighty.

Besides, when the test fall upon us, it can also be a wake up call. During the time, we might have engage in something that is forbidden and so this test should be enough for our heart to be soft enough to accept that what we are doing is wrong and we should stop. Ask for forgiveness as Allah have said in surah zumar verse 53 :

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."



If Allah can forgive a person that have kill more that 100 persons. Why can't He forgive us ?

Its up to us honestly... Be sincere in whatever you do.

As for me now, I'm still waiting and doing my best here. I'm waiting for the opportunity that Allah have store for me... 

Make dua for me guys and also to all my friends here. May we succeed with the blessing of our Maker :D

All I can conclude, we are here in this world like someone in the examination room. All that happen is a test to see if we are worthy for the mercy and the great paradise. So, be patient !!! Keep doing your best in every worst situation :) 

IN SHAA ALLAH ...........


No comments:

Post a Comment