zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Saturday 22 December 2012

Crawling To The Masjid




Bismillahirahmanirahim. Assalamualaikum to all my brothers and sisters. In Shaa Allah this time I want to touch a little bit about the reality of our ummah today.

My dear brother and sisters,

Admit or not, less than 1% of us today pray fajr in the masjid...

Rasulullah SAW said,

"If people only knew, the rewards or praying fajr and Isya in the masjid, they would come crawling"

CRAWLING..............

What would make you crawl from your house to the mosque? Ask yourself !!

Lets read between the line the of hadith. Rasulullah saw is saying if you knew the reward of fajr solat and isya' solat, you would come even if it means you need to crawl. You would come on your hands and knees.

If I say to you "my love. if you come crawling from your house , I am going to give you $5 . will you come ?"

NO !!

If I say $1000 will you come. NO !!

BUT IF I SAY $1 000 000. YOU WILL FIND THE STREET LIKE A ZOO.

Million dollar ! I would come on my head...

Rasulullah saw is saying if you knew the reward of fajr and isya' you would come crawling. What does that mean ? It means simply..

Salat Fajr is more valuable than $1 000 000

Rasulullah saw is saying this to us my dear brothers and sisters.

WHEN WE WILL WAKE UP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment