zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Monday 24 December 2012

Protect Your Heart




Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters. As I writing this article it was raining quite heavily outside and I was all alone in the house at the moment.

Something come to my mind as I travel through the facebook. Most of my brothers and sisters in Islam seems to have forgotten one important fact when we hold the title as a muslim.

Allah clearly say in the Quran,

"STAY AWAY FROM ZINA"

But all I see in the society today, we have forgotten that fact. I must admit to do zina is really easy nowdays because we have all the stuff to do so like the internet especially. The zina I want all of us to understand here is not the illegal sex. No thats not what I want to focus on. Rather it is about...

ZINA OF HEART



My dear brothers and sisters,

Most of us didn't realize that we always do something that is contribute to the zina of the heart. We keep on posting our picture that shows our awrah !! MasyaAllah, its not just us who will get the sins but the brothers who watch it and memorize it in their mind ! When they remember about that particular picture and have lust while doing so, its actually a zina .

Its not just that, when we chat with the opposite gender without an important purpose, its also contribute to zina.

There are a lot of things actually but I will not be able to mention it here. My dear brothers, even though I didn't say it all but I know that you understand what I want to tell.

TRUE LOVE IS THE LOVE TO ALLAH

Don't you want that ? If you have that, wallahi you will find that the love to man or woman is so cheap.

Wake up O muslims !! Revive our ummah !! Allah is waiting for you to turn to Him and to turn to Him you need to leave all this useless desire  !!

LEAVE THE ZINA OF THE HEART IF YOU WANT TO BE CLOSE TO ALLAH BECAUSE ALLAH IS PURE AND DIRTY HEART WILL NEVER REACH ALLAH SWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment